my worst fear is looking bad in a photo with a celebrity
the main thing i look forward to in life is raising dogs w/ someone i love
Me: *looks at phone for 10 seconds*
Adult: WOAH GEE GOLLY YOU CANT GO 10 MINUTES WITHOUT DIGGING YOUR HEAD IN YOUR PHONE CANT YOU
Sam’s new black jacket in season 9.
Man forgets he is married after surgery (x)
I just pre-ordered The Last of Us: Remastered! I’m beyond excitedddd
Disney do you realize if you make Disney University a real college you’ll have an army of loyal Disnerds at your service and trained exactly how you want them?
Haha I was playing The Last of Us when I sent it lol. BEST. GAME. EVER!
ISN’T IT? I can never get enough of just discussing it with other people lol
The Last of Us always counts! Haha :)
- Male: Joel
- Female: Ellie (Were those cop out answers? lol)
- Least Favourite: I mean, I want to say David, but that’s an obvious answer. Frank was a jerk to Bill, so maybe him. I don’t think there was really a character I can think of that set me off at any point that was unintentional. Henry was a little iffy, especially after what he did at the end of Pittsburgh, but that’s all.
- Who resembles me: I don’t think anyone resembles me physically haha. But I guess if I had to choose anyone who might resemble me in personality…I would go with either Maria or Tess. Or maybe that’s more wishful thinking! I would probably be more like Sarah haha.
- Most attractive: I mean, Joel is still an attractive guy for living in 20 years of apocalyptic turmoil!
- Three more characters that I like: So this is besides Joel and Ellie? I’d go with Bill, Tommy, and …either Tess or Marlene. We’re supposed to not like Marlene, right? I don’t know, something about her. She’s one of those antagonists that I feel like people still like because of the way she carries herself. She was devious and had little remorse, but maybe that was because she wasn’t so much the antagonist as the player may have felt. Dun dun dun!
Send me a movie, book, show, or game!